Professional Studies and Teacher Education open evening
Tuesday 26 June 5-7.30pm
Station Park, Julia’s Way, Lowmoor Road, Kirkby-in-Ashfield NG17 7RB
Come along to our professional studies and teacher training open evening to find out more about our courses, take a look around our facilities, talk to tutors and complete an application form for the following programmes:
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- CIPD Human Resource Practice Level 3
- CIPD Human Resource Management Level 5
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- CIPS Foundation Diploma Level 4
- CIPS Advanced Diploma Level 5
- CIPS Graduate Diploma Level 6
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- CIM Introductory Certificate in Marketing Level 3
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing Level 4
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Leadership and Team Skills Level 2
- Leadership and Management Level 3
- Leadership and Management Level 4
- Coaching and Mentoring Level 3
- Teacher Education (PTLLS)
- Introduction to Teaching (Level 3)
- Assessor/Verifier Awards (TAQA)
- Award in Assessing Level 3
- Award in Internal Quality Assurance Level 4
- Business workshops
Whether you’re an employer looking to develop a group of employees or an individual wanting to improve your knowledge in a specialist area, you may be interested in our range of business-related short courses.
We offer half-day or full day courses at Levels 4 and 5 (the same standard as a university-level qualification) on a variety of topics aimed at improving skills and developing knowledge.
In-house training can be arranged to fit around employers’ needs and tailored to suit specific organisational requirements. Accreditation is also available if required with well-known professional awarding bodies.
Contact the college on 0808 100 3626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.